A Mission to Fight Poverty with extra Learning Opportunities
Welcome to share our Mission
Let’s go on a Mission to fight poverty with better and extra learning opportunities.
- Fight poverty and inequalities with learning opportunities. Give poor girls and boys, their parents, a chance to learn and to learn to learn and you give them a chance to leave poverty behind.
- Learn English, to use IT/internet, learn our learning by doing way. Solve tasks, play games, do role plays, share online while using IT/internet and English.
- Together we help them to learn important skills for a better future.
OpenmindProjects isproviding better learning opportunities to the underprivileged in SE Asia with the help of volunteers and donations.
This is our Vision
Equal education opportunities and internet access for all.
Without regard to wealth, gender, ethnicity, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
- To our young Learners: Be the architect of your own future and a role model to your friends.
- To our Volunteers: Help us help by volunteering in our projects in country or online and you will learn much too!
- To our Donors and Sponsors: Help us help, support our work and you or someone you nominate is very welcome to volunteer!
Message from Esther Duflo, the Nobel Prize Laureate: ‘To learn about poverty in the developing world. Go out to volunteer with an NGO’.
Let’s create learners with the skills to learn and to be able to apply what they learned
Create more equal learning opportunities. Empower, help someone, to learn to learn and to learn how to use IT to learn, to find information online to solve tasks.
Young people are curious and want to learn if they are motivated and the want digital skills and like to think independent to solve problems in teams. Engage students in tasks, to find information, analyze, discuss and share onsite and online. It not only has a positive impact on learning but also on motivation and confidence.
Learn English, use computers and search the internet to solve problems in teams, learn together and help each other.
You can help us help. Volunteer, Share our message, Donate!
Life-long learning is good for all, the learner, the family, society, democracy and the environment.